Posted on January 1st, 2017
It starts today, 1st of January 2017 you put your New Years resolutions into action. Whatever your motivation, be it getting healthier to play with your kids, enjoying a more active life or alleviating stress; moving more and eating better is a great start.
You often hear that Protein is the key to getting the body you have always dreamed of but that is only part of the story. Protein intake will help you to sculpt your body according to your goals; maintain muscle, get toned, shred fat and increase your metabolism.
ProteinXpress have a selection of nutrient rich beverages that are perfect for men and women who are looking to tone their body. A good level of protein intake will assist your body in generating new muscle and dropping unnecessary kilos.
Protein is not just for building muscle however, it is required for good growth and immune maintenance as well. Protein is an essential nutrient needed for repairing and creating muscle fibres of your body. For toning up your body, you need the right protein. ISO cuts WPI Protein is a core ingredient which is used in the ProteinXpress range.
International Protein ISO cuts gives your body the great boost of energy it needs whilst on a calorie deficient diet. It contains a blend of thermogenic ingredients as well as Hydrolysed Whey Protein & Whey Protein Isolate. ProteinXpress nutrient rich beverages are perfect for women on the go.
1. ISO cuts protein is a Hydrolysed Whey / WPI Blend containing a number of Thermogenic agents such as L-carnitine & Teavigo green tea as well as being Ultra-low fat and gluten free.
2. Whey protein isolate reduces fat storage and increases the metabolism which is helpful in shredding body fat and building lean muscle mass.
3. ISO cuts protein is low carbohydrate and low fat which is helpful in shaping your body by reducing weight.
4. Fast digesting-whey offers a fixed supply of amino acids to muscle cells during and after exercise or throughout the day.
5. The Anti-oxidants available in ISO cut’s protein are also helpful in the oxidation of fat as well as spare Anti-oxidants also assist in reducing the oxidative stress of the body.
6. Hydroxycitric acid decreases carbohydrate uptake by the body whilst suppressing appetite.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s make those 2017 objectives a reality so that come 1st Jan 2018 you will be looking at what you have achieved and not at what you haven’t.
Helping people on their #healthjourney,